Saturday, February 14, 2009

Winter's back broken?


The weather guy said this week that "Winter's back has been broken" it got up to nearly 60'F this week and all the snow melted we finally got to see the lawn (then it snowed again). I'm skeptical. I think God is jerking our chain. It happens every year. I'd like to think we're well on our way to spring but I don't want to get lulled into a false sense of "green". I bet we'll see a lot more sub freezing weather before it's all over. However, I think I am going to start some seeds this weekend. I want to give the peppers and eggplant a head start. My peppers failed miserably last year and although my eggplants were beautiful they never got a chance to bear fruit before frost. So, I shall try again... any who...

Happy Valentines day.

No comments: