Sunday, March 7, 2010

Errr...uh oh!



Finally! My pepper seeds sprouted...and...I accidentally tilted the baggie they were in and all the seeds got mixed up. So I have no idea what is what. I tried to sort them out by size (it was pretty tough) and I knew how many of each kind I had so I tried to find others of the same size and pair everything up. Maybe next year I'll try to get some of those little baggies that my tomato seeds come in and cut up paper towel to fit inside and only put seeds of one kind in each baggie. My bad... On a lighter note: I think I'm going to start the tomato seeds today, they are each going

into their own paper pot so I won't have to worry about getting them mixed up. I guess I'll start the Tomatilloes too. I know nothing about them so I'll pretend they are just like tomatoes and hope for the best. We've got 10-ish weeks until the last frost but I'm jumping the gun 3 weeks later than last year...

Sun03/07
40s°
Ample Sunshine
3
Few Clouds

Mon03/08
40s°
Partly Sunny
30°
Partly Cloudy, Chilly

Tue03/09
40s°
Mostly Sunny
30s°
Mainly Clear

Wed03/10
40s°
Sun & Few Clouds
30°
Partly Cloudy

Thu03/11
40s°
Mostly Cloudy, Showers South
30s°
Rain/Snow Showers

Fri03/12
40s°
Few Showers Posbl.
30s°
Few Rain/Snow Showers Posbl

Sat03/13
40s°
Few Showers Posbl
30s°
Mix Posbl.

No comments: